just to let you know.......


just to let you know.......
Hi guys and girls, sorry i haven't been posting very often here or on the facebook page iv been very busy with my work and family, its possible that I may not have time any-more to keep this blog going, however i still love hello project and wish to find some time here and there, if you interested in helping and would like to become an administrator here on the blog please let me know.

the blog will remain open and i will post from time to time, hopefully we will have some admins soon too, if you would like to contact me the quickest way is either leave a comment or use my twitter or facebook accounts to the right of the screen.

if we don't get any admins then the blog will likely shut down in time, as my family grow my time gets taken up with higher priorities so i don't see myself alone keeping it going, anyway hope to hear from you soon.


many thanks
etchi


contact info:
etchi76@gmail.com
@etchi -twitter
helloprojectxtreme -facebook


Note: please apply for a role as an admin if you are interested in j-pop and idol culture, this blog is family friendly and no mature content is permitted.

0 nhận xét:

Blogger Template by Clairvo